Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Working with Bunny is My Dream


Director Harish Shankar interacted with media as part of promotions ahead of 'DJ' release. It's then he disclosed his longtime wish got fulfilled with the Allu Arjun-starrer.

Harish Shankar: 'Since Arya, Working with Allu Arjun is my dream. I told him about it during Julayi audio launch. Why because, I knew the kind of energy he have. I feel he is like Shahrukh Khan. Even if there are 10 actors on the screen, The focus of anyone would be first on BunnyĆ¢€¦that's his magic'.

The 'Gabbar Singh' Maker is highly confident about the climax of 'DJ'. He believes that's one element which will blow the minds of the audience. 'Climax of DJ will be unlike any of the regular commercial films,' hints the filmmaker.

'DJ' Box Office result will decide whether or not Harish Shankar is eligible for the Star Director tag. June 23rd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...