Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

That's the Only Condition of Bunny!


Ahead of 'DJ' release, Allu Arjun has been interacting with the print & electronic media. Here is what he shared during a recent chit chat...

Allu Arjun: 'Success doesn't affect Me much. I give more credit to Director than myself when a movie becomes successful. Why because, The Actor in a hit and flop movie is one and the same. It's only the director who makes the difference. Actors, Technicians & Producer work according to the vision of the filmmaker. The only thing I would say to my director before starting a movie - 'Merem Chestaro Teliyadu, Manchi Cinema Kavali''.

Awards: 'Yes, I do give importance to the Awards. Whether I receive an award or not, I give more importance to the nomination. There could be many reasons if one receives an award but you have to do something right to receive the nomination. So, I get satisfied if I receive the nomination'.

Ayaan & Arha: 'I was stunned to watch Ayaan greet fans in such a manner at the audio launch of 'DJ'. I spend time with kids whenever I am at home. The happiness has only doubled after the birth of Arha'.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...