Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Friday, May 13, 2016

Keen on Expanding My Base as a Pan South Indian Actor: Bunny

Telugu actor Allu Arjun, who has just delivered a massive hit with Sarrainodu, feels he is still explore his full potential, adding there are many genres and subjects that he would like to explore. “I feel I haven’t been used to the fullest of my potential. There are so many genres to explore and diverse subjects to work on,” said Arjun. He is one of the top cine stars in Telugu film world.
He also feels he has restricted himself to one industry, thereby losing out on opportunity to work with directors from other languages. “In the next five years, I am keen on expanding my base as a pan south Indian actor. Since most of our films cater to crossover audiences, I think it’s time we make films for multilingual viewers. If Baahubali could rake in over Rs 200 crore, it was only possible because it was released in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi,” he said.
“There has always been a market for bilinguals. It’s just that we have realised it late, but I’m glad filmmakers are finally open to the idea. I’m really looking forward to work with directors from Tamil and Malayalam film industries,” said Arjun, who will next team up with Tamil filmmaker Linguswamy for a yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...