Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

I have Nothing against Kalyan Garu, It’s You Fans who Piss Me Off: Bunny

After being trolled non-stop by boisterous Pawan Kalyan fans for refusing to speak about the Power Star at a filmy do, Allu Arjun finally broke his silence on at an audio launch on Wednesday evening.



It all began when Allu Arjun told PK fans "Cheppanu brother" (I won't speak about PK, brother). Soon, #CheppanuBrother started trending online, as Allu Arjun became the butt of ridicule, with trolls calling him 'cunny' (cunning, rhyming with Bunny )' for being "disloyal" and "disrespectful" to PK. But Arjun stood his ground.

On Wednesday, at the audio launch of his cousin Niharika's debut film in Hyderabad, Arjun decided to give the bully fans a piece of his mind. "Okay, I am saying it... Power star," he began, to a rousing applause and whistles. And then, he launched into a 11-minute-long tirade: "At every event, you guys raise the slogan 'Power star, Power star' and force me to talk about Power star. But I walk off without saying anything. The reason for that isn't Kalyan garu, it's you fans. Not all the fans, but a section of you are becoming a nuisance. We want you to come and have fun at these events, but things are getting out of hand. It's a matter of shame for us that our fans don't give others a chance to speak. How disrespectful is that? Even outside the (Mega) family functions, you guys are doing the same. Adi chala thappu, brother. I got so upset when someone pointed out that only our fans do such things."


Expressing disappointment at the ways these fans interrupt even Chiranjeevi, Arjun added, "Kalyan garu has mentioned a hundred times that whatever he is today is because of his brother, Chiranjeevi garu. Despite that, you guys scream 'Power Star' slogans even when he ( Chiru ) speaks. I don't like that. Chala tappu, brother... Insulting him (Chiru) in this manner is not at all acceptable to me. That's when I decided I will not oblige you guys by chanting 'Power Star'! I have nothing against Pawan Kalyan garu — he is one of my biggest well-wishers."




While the fans heard him out, they were back to their unruly ways when Ram Charan walked up on stage to speak next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...