Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2016

I Recorded Bunny's Song in 40 Minutes: Brijesh

Brijesh-Shandilya-3

Bollywood singer Brijesh Shandilya is on cloud nine after his maiden Telugu number – the title track of Allu Arjun’s latest release ‘Sarrainodu’ has topped the chartbusters. The reticent singer is thrilled about his debut in South. “I’m ecstatic that the racy number is topping the chartbusters and could not have had a better start than crooning for Allu Arjun. I bonded with him well at the music launch and he was very happy with the way the song has come out,” says a visibly excited Brijesh, who was recently in Hyderabad for the film’s promotion.
Recalling how he bagged the offer, Brijesh reveals, “I always wanted to debut in South with an energetic song. When the film’s music composer SS Thaman gave me the opportunity, I jumped into joy. Later, he came to Mumbai and we recorded the number,” reveals composer, who won several awards for his breakthrough number ‘Banno’ from ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’.
The UP-based singer admits to being nervous to start off. “Initially I had butterflies in my stomach because the language was new and was wondering how to go about. I should thank to the lyricist Ramjogayya Sastry and Thaman. Both of them explained me the situation of the song and meaning of the lyrics and made my job so much easier. In fact, I recorded the number in just 40 minutes and it was a great experience working with them. I’m looking forward to sing more in Telugu,” exults Brijesh, who will soon sing for a Tamil and Kannada song.
Brijesh crooned for hit Bollywood numbers like Saddi Hobby Jhappiyan Paani (‘What The Fish’), title song of ‘Jai Ho’, Main Nachan Nu (‘Air Lift’), etc. Ask him how different is singing in South and he explains, “I learnt a lot working with people like Pradeep Sarkar, Aanand L Rai, Hansal Mehta and the experience has been worth it all. In fact, it was my work in Bollywood that got me an opportunity in South. But working in Telugu is a different experience and every composer is unique in his own way. Irrespective of the industries, as a singer, all I need to do understand is my composer’s vision. I thoroughly enjoying singing my debut number and would love to croon for more songs in this part of the world,” he signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...