Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Family Got Hurt because of YOU: Bunny


Allu Arjun's 'Cheppanu Brother' remark at Blockbuster event of 'Sarrainodu' stirred a huge controversy. Stylish Star has put an end to the controversy at the audio launch of 'Oka Manasu' starring Niharika Konidala and Naga Shaurya.

Apart from conveying best wishes to Niharika, Allu Arjun said: "When you chant 'Powerstar', I remain silent just because of You (Pawan Fans). Few Fans have been embarrassing us by shouting 'Powerstar' at public functions. Usually, Celebs wish to share something personal when they attend events. But, They are getting disturbed when you raise such slogans. When a leading Director was speaking about his film, Chants of 'Powerstar' irked him. A person close to Me once asked, 'Maa Valla Function Lo Mee Valla Golenti'. I felt very bad about it. Why should we earn a bad reputation by doing such stuff? Nothing wrong if we make hungama at our functions, why should we do the same thing at the events of other heroes!".

"Pawan Kalyan garu himself told publicly that he is in this position Today because of Chiranjeevi garu. But, You keep chanting 'Powerstar' even when Chiranjeevi garu was speaking at an event. From then, I decided not to speak about Pawan Kalyan. I knew, You felt bad when I said 'Cheppanu Brother'. But, My Family got hurt several times because of you. To avoid a controversy, I didn't speak to Media. Unfortunately, It led to even bigger controversy. I like Pawan Kalyan. After Chiru, He was the one who encouraged me a lot. You might form groups in social media & declare war against each other. But, We are one family. Please, Don't conduct such hate campaigns from now".  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...