Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2016

They are My Target!: Bunny


In print media interviews, Allu Arjun disclosed that he always aimed at winning the hearts of masses with 'Sarrainodu'. He also claimed to be someone who doesn't believe in legacy but strives to create an identity of his own.

Allu Arjun: "My target was always the front benchers. Boyapati knew the pulse of audience in B & C Centres. Usually, My Films have always done well in Nizam and Overseas. But, The Revenues used to a bit low in numbers in the Andhra region. With 'Sarrainodu', I targeted Top 5. In Uttarandhra, 'Sarrainodu' is only next to 'Baahubali'. 3rd Position in Godavari districts and 4th Position in Ceeded. Collections in Overseas were 10% less than what I expected. I'm happy to be in Rs 100 crore club. My dream of scoring a bit hit in Geetha Arts has been fulfilled".

Family Legacy: "I don't believe in Legacy. Our generation heroes can't match up to Chiru's patience and hardworking nature. He laid a platform for us and we are walking on it. Family Background will be useful only to some extent. I like Chiranjeevi garu and Pawan Kalyan garu very much. But, I don't try to copy their style. I can't do what Chiranjeevi garu has done. Each one has their own style!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...