Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bunny Speaks on Sarrainodu Records!

Allu Arjun Happy With Sarrainodu Entering In Tollywood Top 5
At some point of career, star heroes automatically get inclined towards breaking the records and collecting the revenue reports of their respective films. While some stars remain barren without paying any attention, there are few like Allu Arjun who openly admits that he was keen on ‘Sarrainodu’ records.
‘Generally, I am not at all interested in records and collections. For the first time, I was so keen to know how many people watched my film. This would give me a better idea on kind of audience I have and help me in doing better with next film. So, ‘Sarrainodu’ happens to be a special film in my career. My movies do extremely well in Telangana and overseas. In Andhra Pradesh, there were no movies from my side in Top 5 list. Then I choose to do a commercial entertainer like ‘Sarrainodu.’ Now, my film is in second or third place in most of the districts,’ Bunny explained.
‘Sarrainodu’ although opened to mixed talk on day 1, on revenues front it never suffered. Joining in 60+ Crores shares club and 100 Crores gross club, the movie is immensely liked my mass audience. Trade reports also said, ‘Sarrainodu’ entered into Tollywood Top 5 list and this could be the reason Stylish Star came openly offering a statement on 'Sarrainodu' blockbuster records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...