Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bunny Hates Watching Gangothri

Image title
Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently enjoying the success of his recently released film Sarrainodu and he is very happy with the way the film is being received by the audiences in all the areas. Allu Arjun is going places with the film's collections now. The actor wanted to get more fame now. He is all set to make a big mark in South film industry and hence has been interacting with media in aggressive manner. In his recent interviews, he revealed so many interesting things about his films, and career.
“No, I would run away and hide somewhere if someone asked me to watch Gangothri. I didn’t know anything like camera angle, skin colour, hairstyle, costumes etc. I didn’t take care of any of those things. In my next film Arya you could see a lot of change in all areas, especially my outfits,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...