Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

‘A Marriage Starts Only After a Baby’: Bunny

Allu Arjun with wife Sneha
Allu Arjun with wife Sneha
Hyderabad: Allu Arjun, who became a father a few days ago, is ready to celebrate his first birthday as a dad.
“I am extremely happy and have planned to get the mom and baby home today from the hospital. We have kept a small party at my farmhouse where I have invited my celebrity friends and close family,” says the actor.
For the star, the “dad” feeling is still to sink in. “It’s just been 4-5 days since the baby was born, but definitely he has brought a lot of happiness. Till now I was concerned about the health of the mother and baby. But both of them are healthy and are doing well. I also feel that the real marriage starts only after the baby is born; till then a marriage is just like dating the person and being with the loved one all the time.”
Talking about his first reaction after seeing his son, Bunny says, “I was extremely happy and the only thing I said to myself was ‘Oh My God it’s a boy’ (laughs)”.
He also reveals that he is not superstitious about the name of the baby.

“I am just looking for a good name. We have thought of a few names but nothing is finalized. When time comes I shall make an official announcement.”
The actor’s fans are eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of the baby, but they will have to wait. “He is too small and everyone has to wait for some time. But in the next 4-5 days I will definitely click some pictures,” he says.
Bunny plans to now spend a lot of time with baby and the mother after the release of Race Gurram.
“I want to be with them for a month and I have not slotted any projects after the release of Race Gurram,” he says. But the Tollywood star is also juggling being a dad and his upcoming movie. However, the actor is still actively promoting his film.
“Of course, I will take time out for my family. But the film is important. What is to my advantage is that, in Tollywood we don’t need to go all out for movie promotions and hit the streets and tour the cities like it happens in Bollywood. In this state, actors just need to create awareness about their movies ,the release date and most importantly, the cast. People manage to come to the theatres, even if there are no big promotions.”
And about the poster that’s been grabbing all the attention, the actor said: “Some of these poses were part of the film, and are from the introductory song.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...