Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

I Don't Agree with Bunny: Shruti Haasan

Shruti Haasan seems to be on a seventh heaven with the success of her recent release 'Race Gurram' and with the way her career is progressing. She has talked about her journey with the 'Race Gurram' team and some other things in an interview. Here is the interview with Shruti Haasan.

Are you enjoying the success of 'Race Gurram' ?

Definitely. I am very excited with the response for the movie and I am enjoying it a lot.

How is the work experience with Allu Arjun ?

Allu Arjun is a very good co-star and it is a superb experience working with him. I really enjoyed it.

Did you work hard to act as a girl who hides her emotions ?

The character is a very different one and I had a tough time playing this role. Because I am a girl who has always emotions flowing out and I had to hide emotions for this character. But I am happy with the response from the audiences to my character.

How do you feel working with Surender Reddy ?

Surender Reddy looks very calm and relaxed in the sets. He shows no emotions on his face. But he has a lot of energy in him. He keeps his feelings inside and his energy would be seen on screen. I think I've followed Surender Reddy a bit for Spandana's role.

You have danced very well in this movie ? Do you think you are at your best in this movie ?

I always love dancing and I try to give my best for every film. But I think I have given my best in 'Race Gurram'.

Is it Allu Arjun's idea to cast you in this movie ?

No. Both Allu Arjun and Surender Reddy decided to cast me in this movie after thinking I would best suit for this role.

Do you think this is your career best look ?

Yes. And I think I look very good in 'Cinema Choopistha Mama' song and I am even seen in a Lungi in it. Actually the lungi idea is Bunny's.

You sat on Bunny in "Cinema Choopistha" song . Did you feel any discomfort then ?

You have to ask Allu Arjun about it. Because I sat comfortably on him and all the effort was his.

Allu Arjun, at the audio launch event, said that he asked you why to not to sit at home being the daughter of a big star ? Do you agree with him ?

I don't agree with him. Because at our home, we don't know anything other than cinema. Cinema is our life and we have no other option other than to have a career in this field. Even as a child, I used to think of a career in films, whether it is as a musician, singer or actor.

Did your father watch 'Race Gurram' ?

He did not watch yet. He is currently busy with his 'Uttama Villain'.

Do you discuss with your mother about stories before you sign a movie ?

I discuss a little but the ultimate decision is mine. Because, it is me who has to work for five to six months.

Do you have any plans for a music album in the future ?

Yes. I will definitely make a music album in the future. Right now, I am occupied with the work of my movies and I have no time to think about it. I am basically a music composer.

What are your future projects ?

I am currently acting in the movies 'Welcome Back' and 'Gabbar' in Hindi. I've also signed a movie with Vishal in Hari's direction .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...