Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Race Gurram has Resurrected My Career

Actor Shaam Ibrahim says the success of Telugu "Race Gurram" has resurrected his career, but he is no hurry to sign movies.
He desperately needed a hit after back-to-back flops like "Oosaravelli", "Kshetrama and "6 Candles". "Post 'Race Gurram' success, I have multiple offers to choose from. I've got offers to play lead roles in Telugu films as well. I feel my career has been resurrected," Shaam said.
"Race Gurrama", also starrring Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan, has turned out to be the second hit of this summer after "Legend". "If I have to continue my winning streak, I need to choose scripts that I think will work. I can't go on signing films because my last film was successful. I can't take hasty decisions at this point in my career," said Shaam.
He credits director Surendar Reddy for 'Race Gurram' success. "My relationship with Surendar has come a long way since 'Kick'. Every role that he has written for me so far has only earned me recognition and accolades. He knows exactly what kind of role suits me," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...