Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

Race Gurram Director Gets Emotional

race gurram success meet  (1)‘Race Gurram’ is a genuine block buster, being a movie that is running solely of its merit rather running on image of a hero and director. Stunning collections of the movie are the best example to be quoted here. Reacting on this success at the success meet of the movie, director Surender Reddy thanked one and all for this. But an emotional Suri was unable to finish his words while talking about his family. ‘I walked in my mom and dad’s footsteps to be here. After parents, my wife Deepa is really wonderful as she never troubled me in the last one year I spent on Race Gurram. She is…’, says Surender Reddy, and tears started rolling his eyes. He is unable to continue his speech and that losing composure to reveal his emotional side touched everyone. Moved by this genuine love our creative director got for his family, everyone started clapping non-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...