Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Venu Reveals a Secret about Bunny


When somebody speaks about Stylish Star Allu Arjun.. they can not miss the topic of his energy.  Whether it is on screen or off screen, his energy is unmatchable.  Apart from presenting Bunny's energy, 'Duvvada Jagannadham' is trying to bring his funny angle to the silver screen.

'Jabardasth' Venu recently spoke about Bunny & his relationship with him.  Venu said that he likes the energy of Bunny very much. "There is variation in every Bunny annayya film. He comes up with different hairstyle.. Body language.. style.  Not only that he is a well wisher.. and supporter.  I have travelled with him for 'Rudhramadevi'.  Rajasimha penned dialogues for Gona Gannareddy chacracter in the film. As the dialuges had to be written in Telangana slang,  Rajasimha included me in the discussions".

"When I went to meet Bunny I inderstood that I was in the comfort zone.  I gave a small idea during the discussions.. and I said this will be good.  He liked the idea very much.  He discussed the same idea with the director. My idea is behind the powerful dialogue during the introduction.  Even though it is a small help,  Bunny has thanked me on several occasions like SIIMA...IIFA.  He says that..the response in theaters is wonderful and the reason is you.   Bunny works hard. Similarly, he recognizes other's hardwork.  That is Bunny".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...