Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Bunny is Backbone of Yevadu

Allu Arjun

It is known that ‘Dialogue King’ Sai Kumar is playing villain called Dharma in Ram Charan’s Yevadu. Sai Kumar met press today to share his experience with the film. He said that the role of Dharma will make him a popular villain in Tollywood. Sai Kumar said “Though I have done various great roles in the span of 40 years of my career, none of them were for big films which have wide range. Yevadu is my first big film and my role will be considered as highlight of Yevadu from Jan 12. My get up and dialogues will be talked about for 1 year. LB Sriram and Jayasudha will also get good name for their performance in Yevadu.” Talking about the film, Sai Kumar revealed that Allu Arjun is the backbone of Yevadu. He added “though Bunny will apear for 5 or 10 minutes, entire story will be based on him. Ram charan delivered his powerful dialogues with ease. I’m in awe of his commitment and dedication.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...