Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, August 06, 2012

Bunny about His Close Relationship with Bunny Vasu

Friendship Day Special Article

Photo: Friendship Day Special Article
Allu Arjun about his close relationship with Bunny Vasu

"Its hard to define friendship.It would be enough if you have 1 friend who is close.I love being friendly with everyone.The one friend who is very close to my heart is Bunny Vasu.He loves me so much.I knew about Vasu from the times where i used to live in Chennai.Our Friendship got stronger after "Arya" movie.The one thing I like in him is he cools me down when i am angry"-Allu Arjun

  "Its hard to define friendship.It would be enough if you have 1 friend who is close.I love being friendly with everyone.The one friend who is very close to my heart is Bunny Vasu.He loves me so much.I knew about Vasu from the times where i used to live in Chennai.Our Friendship got stronger after "Arya" movie.The one thing I like in him is he cools me down when i am angry"-Allu Arjun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...