Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bunny Revelas Secret behing His Malayalam Market!

Allu Arjun is one telugu hero who has made big impact in Malayalam box-office. While everyone wonders how this happened, Allu Arjuns reveals it in his own style when asked about it in an interview.
He stated “I don’t know the logic. It is just magic. I didn’t put any efforts at personal level for Malayalam market. It was opened with Arya and Arya 2 was a big hit in Malayalam. I think they saw a welcoming contrast in my films compared to what they have been watch in Malayalam cinema. I also have an under-current women following and a lot of Muslim following in Kerala. Some people say that I look like a Malayali and I take it as a compliment.”
Great going Bunny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...