Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bunny's - Modesty


Usually heroes and especially star heroes would dominate to take a major portion of credit in a successful film. Perhaps, entry of Rajamouli, Puri Jagannath, Trivikram and other directors is changing the scenario with audience too understanding the hard work of men who are working behind the screen. Even then, Tollywood is hero centric. Here comes one hero allu arjun who is making an open and broad minded talk on the success of ‘Julayi.’

‘Before accepting this project, I had very less rapport with Trivikram Garu. Though, I met him couple of times during ‘Jalsa’ times but never shared anything extra other than shaping of movie. Now, I have developed a wonderful bond and our combinational magic is seen in ‘Julaayi.’ One might say plenty of good reasons behind a hit project. If you ask me, I give all the respect and every inch of honor related to ‘Julayi’ for only and only Trivikram,’ said Bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...