Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Waiting for the Best Film of his Career


After nearly 10 years, Allu Arjun alias Bunny has teamed up with his father and well-known producer Allu Aravind under ‘Geetha Arts’ for the much-awaited Badrinaath.

Known for his superhero status on screen, Allu Arjun is actually quite humble in real life. Arjun, who recently tied the knot, blushes when asked about his life post-marriage. “Everything is great. I have come to Bangalore with my wife and am hoping to spend a weekend partying with her here,” he says.

While his first five movies have been box-office hits, the last few films like Varudu, Vedam and Arya 2 were not commercially viable. Many say that Arjun has lot of hope on Badrinaath especially since it’s his home production. “This is one of the most expensive films of Telugu film industry. So hope is bound to be there.

Moreover, it’s my tenth film and I strongly believe that it will be the best film of my career,” says Arjun, who will be seen as an Indian Samurai in the movie.

Arjun, who trained in ‘Vietnam Sword-Fighting’ to shooting in the cold Manali weather conditions for 60 days continuously, says that he has given more than a 100 per cent for Badrinaath. “I haven’t signed anything as yet because my concentration is entirely on this film,” he adds.

Since the production house, ‘Geetha Arts’ has recently given the biggest grosser of Indian cinema through Magadheera, comparisons between the two are bound to be there and Arjun doesn’t deny that the making of Badrinaath looks similiar to Magadheera.

“I have got that reaction before. But I must say that there can be only one Magadheera. A movie of that calibre can come only once in 20- odd films. Badrinaath is a totally different film and making comparisons to any film is not fair on the makers,” he says.

His association with the City has been there even before he became an actor. Arjun reveals how it was his fantasy to live in Bangalore because of its cosmopolitan nature.

“I remember coming often to Bangalore because it was the only place that had pubs,” he laughs while adding, “what I really admire is the fact that the energy and magic that the City had 15 years ago is there even today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...