Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

Living Substituted After Getting Married said Bunny


After his wedding to his couple Sneha, Cony is rarely seen in pubs or parties. As Arjun was City's challenger organisation boy and was spotted everyplace in the port. But now, he is rarely seen unlikely, When asked, Arjun himself said that he has cut downwards on parties after his rite. He also said that he doesn't osculation heroines anymore because now he is a wed man.
"I utilized to lot a lot before ritual, But now I love become real deadening. Now my multiethnic spirit is real jailed to ancestry, I do circle now also but they are very sober. Parties these days are unfree to my relatives and cease friends different before. Brio changed a lot after family, I am not the same organism as before" Allu Arjun told media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...