Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Badrinath: Bunny Overwhelmed with Response in Kerala


Allu Arjun has a thousand reasons to be happy these days! His latest filmBadrinath had a fantastic opening not only in his home state, but also in Kerala, where he has a very strong fan base. The film is said to have collected a distributors' share of Rs. 75 lakhs in its opening weekend (June 10 to 12).
Talking about the film's success in Kerala, the star said: "I guess Malayalee women like bubbly, happy-go-lucky guys and I am all of that. I'm yet to discover how I'm such a hit there. The fans there are difficult to win over. The Kerala market may be small, but the reach is very wide. I am told Malayalees in Russia and Paris too watch my films and that's something great!"
"This film opened to mixed talk and that is due to high expectations. Now the talk has settled and the collections are steady. We are happy with the result,” Allu Arjun concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...