Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Badrinath Collected Rs 28.25 Crore: Allu Aravind



Stylish star Allu Arjun's father and senior producer Allu Aravind who produced 'Badrinath' claims that the movie collected Rs 28.25 crore in first week. He announced that despite bad reviews, the movie collections are good across India.
"I had two important goals in my life.One is Sneha and the other is cinema. I chose cinema. I am happy I got Sneha also.If we work sincierly, everything will fall in place.I am happy with the response for my movie" Allu Arjun said.
V V Vinayak said that he was initially disappointed with the bad reviews but now he is happy with the collections.
"I worked on this film for two years and I was unhappy with bad reviews this film got.But after looking at its collections, I am happy now. People won't come to watch a film just because there is Allu Arjun, V V Vinayak and Allu Aravind associated with it.They care only for a good story." Vinayak said.
The movie unit is doing everything it can to promote the film.

1 comment:

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...