Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

I am Grateful to the Telugu Speaking People: Bunny


Here's what actor Allu Arjun, who won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Male) for his portrayal of Gona Ganna Reddy Rudhramadevi had to say about the win: "I've received the Filmfare Award for Best Actor thrice, but it feels very different and special that I am receiving it for playing a Supporting Actor this time. I want to thank the audience of both the Telugu speaking states for standing by me throughout my journey. I am grateful that the people of Telangana supported me when I spoke in the Andhra accent, just as much as the people of Andhra embraced my Telangana dialect."

Well said, Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...