Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

Bunny's Short Film is a Hit


It's uncommon for a star like Allu Arjun to act in a message- oriented short film. However, the Stylish Star says making a short film on social awareness had been on his agenda since a long time. The actor is pleased about producing the 2.5 minute short film I Am That Change, which was released on Independence Day.

"A lot of people have often asked me 'why don't you send out a social message.' Often, a lot of public service videos fall flat due to the lack of skill despite the message being great. I'd often think if only a skilled filmmaker worked on it, the message would reach many more people. Also, a lot of people would often ask me 'Sir, why don't you send across a social message?' So, I decided to make one myself," the actor said.

Directed by Sukumar, the film has evoked a great response online. The video has been trending among Tollywood circles with mana celebrities like Rajamouli, Rana Daggubati, Akhil, Naga
Chaitanya endorsing it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...