Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Bunny Sets A New Trend

Everybody who owns a mobile with 5 megapixel or more is shooting a short film and uploading it on to YouTube these days.
Already, YouTube is flooded with films made by many aspiring film-makers. But Allu Arjun has proved that the time has come for stars to appear in short films.
His short film directed by Sukumar is message-oriented and was made to mark the Independence Day.
So, the theme revolves around patriotism and fight against corruption.
Says Sukumar, “Someone asked me why a big director like me was doing a short film. I felt that by making a short film, I was not short-changing myself. I went ahead and did what I felt was right. In the past, Charlie Chaplin made films without dialogues. People did watch them. In fact, I took three minutes to put across my message. But those who show it within one minute are extremely talented. I will make big films with stars like Mahesh and make a short film with a young boy. I think I will be happy as long as my effort gives me satisfaction.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...