Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hyd is Father & Chennai is Mother: Bunny

Allu Arjun speaks flawless Tamil. The mega hero of Tollywood was recently spotted in the city judging a dance competition. The actor will be making his debut in Tamil films soon. He opens up to media about his Tamil flick, and more


You are planning your Kollywood debut with director Rajesh's project?

 I have been planning my Tamil debut for quite some time. I have met several directors in this connection. I am looking for the right script that will suit my style. I have had a discussion with director Rajesh too, but there is nothing confirmed as of yet. Talks are still on. But I am definitely going to sign on a Tamil film soon.

You are here in the city to judge a dance competition. Have you ever won one yourself?

 I have participated in a lot of dance competitions. But, I have never won a dance contest so far (laughs). I would take part in them for the spirit of participation. In my opinion, winning a dance competition needs not only dancing skills but also requires a unique presentation of that particular dance form.

You are one of the finest dancers in the southern film industry. Any particular dance style that you have learnt?

 No, I have not learnt any specific dancing style. When you dance, it is just that style, which is within you matters a lot more than any professional training. If you have the desire to dance, you can excel in it. From my childhood, I've had this great passion for dancing.

And who do you think are Kollywood's good dancers?

 There are a lot of good dancers here. I think Vijay dances very well. I have observed him performing complicated steps with ease. Simbu too is a good dancer.

Your Chennai connection...

 I have spent close to 18 years in Chennai. This city has given me all the possible good things during my growing up years. This is the city I call home. Though I stay in Hyderabad, I visit Chennai quite often to meet my friends here. I can confidently say Hyderabad is my father and Chennai is my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...