Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Iddarammayilatho have No Lip-Lock Scene

Lip Locks in 'Iddarammayilatho'?
 
Allu Arjun has become synonymous with lip locks in Tollywood. Few of his last flicks like ‘Arya 2, Vedam and Varudu’ made him popular for locking the lips with heroines. When there are two hot babes Amala Paul and Catherin Tresa in leads and director like Puri Jagannath handling a romantic script, obviously ‘Iddarammayilatho’ should have at least one or two intimate lip kisses. The same is properly promoted with a rumor in web media. 
‘I do not understand, why media will think like this? In fact, I feel discomfort doing such scenes. So, I prefer to keep my movies as clean and neat family entertainers which can be watched by all age groups. Only on the demands of script and director, I did my past lip kisses. In ‘Iddarammayilatho,’ there is no scope for any such intimacy,’ Bunny explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...