Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

I am not a Trained Dancer : Bunny

How is 'Iddharammayilatho' movie going to be ?
 
I will be seen as a street performer in Europe in 'Iddhrammayilatho' . It is a very commercial and slick movie. Apart from my character, the movie itself has been shot in a very stylish way, and the slickness in the movie will definitely attract the audience. There is a lot of freshness in this movie.
 
Did you get connected to the point of the movie or have you acted in it only because Puri Jagannadh is the director ?
 
Puri and I have discussed about the point of  Iddharammayilatho long before, and I liked it so much. I told him that whenever we work together , we will work on that point. After that he worked in many films and this movie has happened now.
 
There is a talk that so many changes had happened regarding the cast and crew of the film right from when it was started . Is it correct ?
 
Actually, when we have started the project, none of the technicians were finalized. But Puri Jagannadh has thought of working with a fresh crew keeping aside the regular ones. It was actually a collective decision as we have thought that this movie should have a freshness in every aspect.
 
Your dances look very new in this film ? Do you workout everyday for these moves ?
 
There is no particular schedule for me for practicing dances. If there is a  song, I will do rehearsals from a few days before.
 
Devi Sri Prasad and your's is a super hit combination always. Will he take any personal care for your films ?
 
 
(Laughs). I don't know why everyone thinks so. They think so because, all the albums in our combination are super hits. I have never asked him that I need a particular tune for me. We are very good friends, and he knows what I need.
I will also try to give better visual for his music.
 
The violin song in this movie has become a very big hit, and many are using it as their ringtone . How do you feel about it ?
 
We are very happy about it. The song has numerous downloads, and a record number of people are using it as a ringtone. Because of it, the reach of the audio has also increased.
 
What is your favorite song in this movie ?
 
I personally like the violin song. And then, the 'Run Run' and 'Top Lechipoddhi' songs. There is a remix in one song,which I love so much.
 
What about Apache Indian's song in this movie ?
 
We have no clue that Apache Indian is singing in this movie. We were surprised when Devi said that Apache Indian has sung the song. Definitely he is a bonus for this movie.
 
What about your costume designers ?
 
I've thought that I will be comfortable working with Ashwin Mawle for this film. I had introduced him with 'Aarya 2' and he has done a very good job in  that film. He is also working for Mahesh Babu and Sukumar's film and has worked for 'Baadshah'.
Apart from being a costume designer, he will take care of every small aspect regarding my looks. He is not only my personal costume designer, but also my personal stylist for this film.
 
How did you work for bagging a name as a very good dancer after Chiranjeevi ? Have you been working hard from your childhood for dances ?
 
I have been working for dances only after my entry into movies. I am not a trained dancer. I would have danced even better if I was trained.
 
Every actor possesses a particular skill in him to sustain. Which aspect in you is  loved by the audience ?
 
 
Everything changes with time. I am not so experienced enough to analyze what the people love in me. I am still learning.
 
You have bagged a good name as an actor apart from a dancer after Vedam . What priorities do you think about while making a movie ?
 
The priorities will change every time. For example, a good muscled body is compulsory for movies like Desamuduru and Badrinath. But for films like Julayi, Happy etc, good acting is enough. We have focused on only styling, songs etc, but not on my body for 'Iddharammayilatho'.
 
What are the highlights of 'Iddharammayilatho' ?
 
Personally, I think that my looks are very good, and this is one of the most stylish films in my career. The cinematography, the songs, Kicha master's fights, direction etc will become the highlights of the film.
 
You have danced with Brahmanandam in a song. How do you feel about it ?
 
It's fun working with Brahmanandam sir. I cannot act watching Brahmanandam sir directly, as it will make me laugh. Even when we are acting together, I will not see his face directly.
 
This film is being remade even in Malayalam. Have you added any elements that attract the Malayalam fans ?
 
We have taken some basic care, but we have not particularly added anything to attract the Malayalam audience. There is no scope for that in this film, but we will try to incorporate those things in my future films. But Amala Paul and Catherine are both Malayalies.
 
What are your views on awards ?
 
I don't believe in awards, and I think only film fare awards are faring. There will be no politics in those awards. As an actor, I know who did the best work this year, though I could not acknowledge. I know what is going on now. So I don't believe in awards.
 
 
What are your views on the over budget in the films recently ?
 
In the current scenario, the budget is co-related to the success of the films. If a movie crosses budget and becomes a hit, no one cares. They care only when it doesn't do well. Only director and producer are able to control budgets, and as actors, we can't do it.
 
There is a buzz that you will be acting in a film directed by K. V. Anand . Is it right ?
 
It is not correct. Though I want to act in a direct Tamil film, nothing is yet finalized.
 
Do you give any suggestions to the upcoming heroes in your family ?
 
Every one will have a particular style, and if we give suggestions, they may lose their individuality.
Charan, Sirish, Sai Dharam Tej, Varun Tej and I have a separate style. If you take Naga Chaitanya, he has a separate individuality compared to his father Nagarjuna.
So we should suggest only if they ask us regarding any aspect. We have learnt this from our uncle Chiranjeevi. He will only clarify our doubts and don't give suggestions.
 
If the movie doesn't work out well, who do you think is responsible ?
 
Definitely mine
 
Even if the director told the story well, he may make mistakes during the making . Then who do you think is responsible ?
 
I will have at least 50 % of the responsibility during the making , and so I should bear the responsibility for the result also, whether it is hit or flop. Even I go to the films seeing the hero or the director, and if the movie is not good, I will blame only the hero. It is a general psychology.
 
Does your wife suggest or object in any things ?
 
She will not object but suggest many things regarding my style, looks etc. If she objects anything, it definitely doesn't work for me and so I have to leave it.
What are the things you consider while endorsing a brand ?
 
I will endorse a brand only if it suits my taste. I will not do it due to any force or any other thing.
Children used to love Chiranjeevi. It seems you too have a following in them.
Yes I have a good following in Children. If I love a film, definitely the children will love it. For example, I was really very excited and had gone crazy at watching 'Robo' film and children also loved it. My heart is more like a child and a ladies heart.
 
Which class of audience will love 'Iddharammayilatho' ?
 
Youth and families will love it. The film has also got good mass appeal. I think this movie will do well even in overseas.
 
When will the regular shooting of 'Race Gurram' start? Tell us something about that movie .
 
It will start two weeks after the release of Iddharammayilatho. It is an out and out commercial entertainer. We are very excited about that movie.
 
What about your multi-starrer 'Yevadu' ?
 
Actually Yevadu is not a multi-starrer film. I will be seen for only 5 minutes, and I think it is not a multi-starrer. Films like SVSC can be called as multi-starers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...