Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Iddhrammayilatho is Puri Jagannadh's Love on Me : Bunny

 
The hexa platinum disc function of Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa starrer Iddharammayilatho has been done in Hyderabad. Puri Jagannadh, Allu Arjun, Catherine Tresa, Bandla Ganesh, Dil Raju, Amol Rathode, Viswa, Bhaskara Bhatla etc have attended the event.
 
Bandla Ganesh says, " I am very happy at the output of the movie.  Watching the movie, I have remembered the novels of Yandamuri Veerendranadh, which I used to study in school days. The movie is such poetic.My brother Puri Jagannadh has done an outstanding job. Working with Bunny is very comfortable, and it is a great journey with him. His following will increase steeply after this movie. All the other technicians especially Amol Rathode have done exceptional work. I am confident that this film becomes a blockbuster".
 
Dil Raju says, "My bond with Bunny has completed 10 years recently. We talk everything very openly, and discuss about every film he works. I think we both share the best rapport between a producer and a hero. His dedication and hard work have brought him to this stage. He has given a matured performance in this movie, and I hope he will score a blockbuster. Puri Jagannadh always thinks of only movies, and his clarity and command are exceptional. He is the only director who finishes the movies in the said schedule. Bandla Ganesh also worked very hard for this film. I have seen three reels, and they are mind blowing.I wish a very good success to the whole team".
 
Puri Jagannadh says, " This is a very colorful love story. We are overjoyed at the outstanding response of the audio. Devi Sri Prasad is at his best for this movie. Friday will decide the result of the movie and we are waiting for it".
 
Allu Arjun says, " I am very happy at celebrating this hexa platinum disc function. I congratulate Aditya Music and Devi Sri Prasad on this occasion. Devi Sri Prasad has given outstanding albums for me every time, and he has taken this movie to the next level with his music. He is an excellent music director and in Bandla Ganesh's language he is a blockbuster music director. Bandla Ganesh is a producer who knows how the handle everyone. He is a good manipulator and he has managed me with his exceptional skill. In my view, a movie is the work of 25 crafts, not 24.First is ego management and Ganesh knows it very well. This movie is the love of Puri Jagannadh on me and you all will come to know how much he loves me after watching this movie".
 
Catherine Tresa thanked the director and producer for giving her chance in this movie and said that it is a  joy working with Allu Arjun.
 
All the others who attended wished that the movie becomes a blockbuster
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...