Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

Sarrainodu: Boyapati Sreenu is on Cloud Nine

The success of Allu Arjun, Rakul Preet and Catherine starrer Sarrainodu has come as a sigh of relief to its director, Boyapati Sreenu, who confessed that the film withstood the mixed response on the first day. “The mixed response was only from a certain group of people on the first day; however, the film is running to packed houses all over Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. I’ve been getting calls from distributors from all over the two states, who praised my work and had positive stuff to say about the film’s performance at the box-office,” Boyapati Sreenu said.
boyapatiAlthough, Sarrainodu is the first time that Boyapati and Allu Arjun teamed up for a film, the duo had been planning to work with each other for almost a decade. The film showcased Allu Arjun as an angry young man and Boyapati Sreenu revealed that Bunny himself worked for almost 4 months to build the right physique required for his role. “Bunny has a certain stardom and craze now and I wanted to take it to the next level with this film. Usually, young heroes have certain limitations and we have to narrate our stories within those parameters. Hence, you won’t see much of a conflict in the first half. Sarrainodu is a carefully designed film and there is an emotional high at regular intervals,” Boyapati said, adding, “It’s not a complete mass film. I believe Sarrainodu is a very stylish film and it has something for everyone.”
The director, who’s celebrating his birthday today, is all set to direct Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ next film and Rakul Preet is the lead actress in this film as well. “I had promised to do a film with Sai Sreenivas a long time ago and I’m going to fulfil my promise. I’m not going to compromise on the budget, but that’ll completely depend on the kind of story I want to narrate. Generally, I take 4 months to prepare a script and I’m confident that I’ll deliver a hit with Sai (Sreenivas) as well,” he said. Apart from this film, the director has also plans to direct a film with Allu Arjun, Chiranjeevi and Balakrishna soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...