Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Bunny Reveals His Pichchi

Bunny Reveals His Pichchi

Despite mixed talk, stylish star Allu Arjun's Sarainodu is making strong business in week days too. The film has passed the Monday, since collections were rock steady on the day. Yesterday, the production team organized success meet in Hyderabad and most of the core team was present.

Allu Arjun said he joined hands with director Boyapati Sreenu as to gain popularity in mass audience and concluded that his wish has been fulfilled with the enormous response in theaters. "Boyapati is the most hard working director I have ever worked with," said Bunny who has also revealed about his pichchi.

"I seriously don't care about results. I want my films to appear prolific. Audience should enjoy watching the grand visuals on big screens. And that is my pichchi," says Allu Arjun.

Allu Aravind disclosed that, he never ever compromised on budget for his production ventures. "We spent Rs 2.62 crores on pub set and it cost around Rs 2 crores for song shoot in Bolivia. It's not just because Bunny is my son, I would have spent same budget on any other hero too."

While speaking at the event, Boyapati affirmed, "I feel every film I do as my first film. I felt the same for Sarainodu and will put same efforts for my future films too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...