Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Mega Family is Proud of Bunny : Chiranjeevi


Bunny's audios, irerspective of the sucecss or failure of the film itself, have been chartbusters. So, for his fans and music fans in general, his audio launch is always an event to look forward to. Add names like Surender Reddy and SS Thaman, the mercury rises by a few inches.
The audio of Allu Arjun's upcoming film 'Race Gurram' was launched by the Mega Star and the Central Minister of State for Tourism Chiranjeevi who unveiled the pack and distributed the Cds to guests on the stage including Allu Arvind, KL Narayana, NV Prasad, BVSN Prasad, ML Kumar Chowdary, Gemini Kiran, Mallidi Satyanarayana Reddy, C Kalyan, Sarath Marar, B Gopal, VV Vinayak, Vamsy Paidipally, Maruthi, Brahmanandam, Ali, Srinivasa Reddy, Vakkantham Vamsy etc.


'Producer Is The God': Chiranjeevi

Chiranjeevi said 'We always gave the first chair to the producer coz industry's growth is just the reflection of the producers' well being. Producer Venkateshwara Rao has done three films with me. Bujji is a honest and humble person

'Bunny Epitomizes Energy'

Chiru said 'Bunny suits the title of the film like none else. I observed him right from his childhood. He is the empersonification of energy. I roped him in for my film 'Daddy' and he followed it up and created a niche for himself in Telugu with his talent and electric performances'
Chiru added 'I loved Surender Reedy's 'Kick', given a chance I would have acted in it myself. Thaman rocks., editor Gautham raju is my favorite. This team spells sucecss as does the film. I wish them all the best'
VV Vinayak said 'Bunny looks as energetic as he's been when I worked with him years ago. He looks like the Mega Star in 'Gharana Mogudu'. Bujji is my man as I started his production house. He made a rich film and I wish him all the best'
Dr. K Venkateshwara Rao said 'I did three films with Chiranjeevi and this is my film after 'Annayya' which I did 14 years ago'
Composer SS Thaman said 'Shruthi Hassan also sang a song in the album. I prepared a lot for this compositions and this event too. Bunny gave an energetic edge to the tracks'


Race Gurram Is The Team's Energy: Bunny

Allu Arjun thanked Chiranjeevi for his presence on the stage. 'Its gracious of the Mega Star to have come here and blessed us. Its all about the team which has names like Manoj Parama Hamsa the cinematographer, Thaman the composer, Surender Reddy the director. Shruti Hassan is strikingly beautiful in the film. I especially thank Surender Reddy the way he's treated me like a kid brother'


'Blessed With A Great Team': Surender Reddy

Surender Reddy said 'In spite of my tantrums, producer Bujji has tolerated me and helped me finish the project. Thaman gave me a double 'Kick' with the tracks int his film. Bunny is a great guy to work with. This film is already a hit. Just waiting for the cheers from audiences'
The film has Allu Arjun, Sruthi Hassan and Saloni in the lead roles. Kota Srinivasa rao, Suhasini Mani Ratnam, Prakash Raj, Ali, MS Narayana, Raghu Babu, Mukesh Rushi, Ashish Vidyarthi, Nawaz Sonu etc are playing the other key roles.
Story is by Vakkantham Vamsy; Camera: Manoj Paramahamsa; Music: SS Thaman; Editing: Gautham Raju; Produced By: Nallamalupu Bujji & Dr. K Venkateshwara Rao; Production: Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Productions


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...