Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Father-in-Law is Active in TRS: Bunny


Allu Arjun's Family on Monday took part in TRS Government's Haritha Haram plantation drive. They didn't even hesitate applaud the efforts of State Government to address Global Warming.

When quizzed by media, Bunny said: "Recently, I bought this site where I wish to build a house. As I want to start with something positive, I made my son Ayaan plant a sapling first. Planting of saplings is very important for his generation".

Stylish Star appealed Media not to see his participation in a political angle. 'Yes, My Father-in-Law is active in TRS and he suggested it would be nice if we take part in Haritha Haram. But, Don't politicize it! Plantation of saplings can't be attributed to one particular party though its an initiative of TRS Government. Everyone should come forward to participate in such programmes. Basically, I like two aspects - Planting Saplings & Education of Children!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...