Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Bunny's Dad is Rana’s Real Life Villain

Allu Aravind and Rana

Recently, at the SIIMA awards event, Rana Daggubati has grabbed the award for Best Negative Role for the performance as Bhallaladeva in the film Baahubali. The actor received the award from the hands of Mega producer Allu Aravind and after having received the award, Bhallaladeva has said that Allu Aravind is his real life villain and recollected few incidents from his childhood.
Rana Daggubati, speaking at the event said, “I’m happy to receive this award from you, ‘cos you are the villain in my life. As kids, neither Charan was scared of Chiranjeevi garu, nor I was scared of my dad. But both of us were terrified of Allu Aravind very much because whenever we bunked a class or flunked an exam, he’d get to know and ensure everyone knew about it which resulted in me getting beatings from my family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...