Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Why Bunny Sports Short Hair in Rudhramadevi


“I play a rebel bandit. So the director cleverly added a scene where the government puts tax on haircuts. So to break the rule, Gona Gannareddy cut his hair,” says Allu Arjun.

Allu Arjun, who played Gona Gannareddy in Rudhramadevi, was the only one sporting short hair in the period film.

Commenting on it, the actor says, “Actually, even I was supposed to have long hair. I completed two days of shoot with long hair but that, along with the black cloth around my face, was making me feel uncomfortable. So I requested director Gunasekhar to remove the long hair and cloth and he agreed. We shot the scenes again with short hair.”

“I play a rebel bandit. So the director cleverly added a scene where the government puts tax on haircuts. So to break the rule, Gona Gannareddy cut his hair,” says Allu Arjun. Reshooting the parts cost more than Rs 20 lakh but with the film doing great at the box office, the makers aren’t complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...