Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2015

No Fans Like Mega Fans: Bunny


The euphoria at the celebrations of Chiranjeevi's 60th Birthday at Shilpa Kala Vedika made Mega Heroes very emotional. Here is how they reacted...

Allu Arjun: "CHIRU 60th BIRTHDAY FUNCTION! The BEST FUNCTION I'VE BEEN IN MANY YRS! Thanks to MEGA FANS! NO FANS LIKE MEGA FANS! NO HERO's BIRTHDAY IS CELEBRATED AT THIS SCALE BY FANS ! I THANK ALL OUR MEGA FANS FOR HOSTING THIS FUNCTION. YOUR SUPPORT SHOWS TRUE LOVE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MEGA STAR".

Sai Dharam Tej: "Telugu cinema parisrama unnanta varaku Chiranjeevi CHIRANJEEVEY. Wishing the last and only number one of TFI #MEGASTARChiranjeevi garu A Very Happy Birthday."

Allu Sirish: "Mega60 : What a spectacular event organised by our megafans. EUPHORIA! Idi kada manaki kavalsina emotion! So so so thrilled to witness it. Megastar speech matram heart touching & emotional. Also Anjana Devi gari video. Icing on the cake : RC9 teaser. Keka! My fav part : Naga Babu garu's speech. Truly shows his love for his bro & what a genuine man he is. Love you babai! I got nervous & stammered when asked to talk abt Megastar garu. One day I'll surely share with you on my Chiru & his influence on my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...