Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Charan: ‘I Want to Outdo Bunny with My Films’

r3
In a candid interview with a media channel, mega power star Ram Charan has revealed many interesting aspects such as competition at home from Allu Arjun and why he had to celebrate his dad megastar Chiranjeevi’s 60th birthday in a grand way etc.
About competition at home from Bunny, Charan said, ‘It’s good to have competitors like Bunny at home itself. I always try to outdo Bunny with my films and he also does the same, yet we share brotherly relation. Such competition helps us to grow individually.’
Talking about Megastar’s 60th Birthday bash, Charan said, “Before my dad commences his 150th film, I just wanted him to remind what people are expecting from him and how much he is loved by fans. I also wanted to rejuvenate him with energy of fans. So, we’ve celebrated his birthday in a huge way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...