Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Bunny Rejects Nani


The audio launch of 'Bhale Bhale Magadivoy' happened in Hyderabad on the Independence Day. Both Bunny and Nani showed the mutual respect they have for each other. Nani in particular revealed about an untold secret at the event. 

Nani: "Thanks a lot Bunny...thank you for coming. When I was working as Assistant Director, I narrated a subject to only one hero and that's Bunny. Today, he has come to launch my film's audio. I think life comes full circle."

Had if Allu Arjun okayed the script narrated by him, Nani would have been settled down as a director instead of a hero. A big thank you to Stylish Star for doing so!

Allu Arjun: "Basically, I have great respect for good performers. I like Nani's performance and seen all of his films from 'Astha Chemma' to 'Yevade Subrahmanyam'. I enjoy his comic timing, Telugu accent and his sensibilities on cinema a lot. Not just me, I personally knew a lot of people who like Nani. He is a great performer and I really wish him all the best. I wish this film will be his biggest hit. Wish you all the best Brother".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...