Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

No More Kissing on the Lips: Bunny


Allu Arjun isn't going to lock lips with his co-stars onscreen anymore. Yes! The stylish star who kissed onscreen a handful of times earlier, clarifies that his decision to not kiss has nothing to do with him becoming a father or his marital status. 

"I've always been against lip-locks and I've said as much even before my wedding. If you notice, the lip locks in my previous films have all been central to the script. So I couldn't reject them," explains Allu Arjun. 

The Race Gurram star believes that kissing scenes alienate the family audiences. "Thankfully, the kind of films I'm doing cater more to the family audience. I believe kissing scenes hamper the reach of such films. I find it awkward when an intimate scene comes up while watching a movie along with my family. The same holds good for the masses as well. So I realised by doing such scenes I'm actually limiting the reach of my films," he says. 

So does that mean he won't be playing lover boy anymore? "I don't think there is any connection between playing a romantic hero and physical intimacy onscreen. Shah Rukh Khan is the greatest romantic hero of our times and he has never done a lip lock.Audience like love stories, not physical intimacy," he quips signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...