Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Bunny Strikes a Perfect Work-Life Balance


A young dad, a hectic movie schedule and part of an extended family, Allu Arjun has quite a few commitments that he has to keep up with. Not surprisingly, his resolution was to strike the right work and life balance by prioritizing his list of things to do.

"I'm doing only one film at a time so that I get time to spend with my family. I make a check-list of things to do every week and then strictly follow it. Preparing the list might take some
time but once you are through, you can easily implement it and it worked for me. Also, there are a lot of schedule gaps within the film and I use that time to chill out with my family," says the stylish star. He adds, "I spend time with Sneha and the baby. As a particular activity, every month, we do a photo shoot with Ayaan."

At a time when we also want to strike that balance between life and work where we don't lose out on anything, Allu Arjun's mantra is simple enough to follow. Prioritise, make a checklist, follow it and you will be delighted with your life and work balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...