Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm not Calling Bunny & Charan After 8 pm

'I'm not calling Charan and Bunny after 8 pm'
Talking straight, hunk hero Rana Daggubati says that he has a set of very limited best friends, and that too everyone from film industry. "Naga Chaitanya, Bunny and Charan are my best friends from childhood. Chaitu is my cousin, while Charan is a classmate too.", says Rana, about this pals. However, he is not calling Charan and Bunny these days on phone, but simply waiting for their call. Any guesses?

"Both Bunny and Charan are married now, and Bunny is also having a kid.  I wonder like their wives will be their side after 8 pm, so I'm not calling them on phone too. But i'm waiting for them to call me", he said. But what do these pals do when they meet? "We generally bump into a coffee shop and hang there for hours like we used to do in childhood. There is no question of any stardom or bodyguards around us", Rana adds. 

sharing more thoughts about his closest buddy Ram Charan, Rana revealed that these two are naughty and mischievous. "Our parents will never allow me and Cherry to travel in same car together as we will be a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...