Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Oman Bowls Over Telugu Star Bunny


Bowled over by the beauty of the Sultanate, South Indian superstar and style icon Allu Arjun has expressed his interest in shooting his films in the country.  

Speaking to the Times of Oman, Arjun who came to Muscat on behalf of Joyalukkas, said if a good story comes by, he may think of shooting his film here in future. 

"I have heard that a lot of movies, including Bollywood and other Indian regional movies have been shot here in Oman, especially in the last few years. I, too, wouldn't hesitate in doing my future project here," Arjun informed. 

The style icon undertook a whirlwind two days' tour across Oman during which he inaugurated Joyalukkas Jewellery's Sohar Souq showroom, reopened the refreshed Joyalukkas Jewellery's City Centre showroom and unveiled the mega winning campaign. He also participated in the formal brand name change of Joyalukkas Centre to Jolly Silks. "This was a fantastic two days. I thoroughly enjoyed participating in the various Joyalukkas activities and meeting my many fans here," said Arjun. 

Thousands of his fans thronged in front of the Joyalukkas Centre in Ruwi High Street hours before the popular actor made a red carpet entry into the showroom. Son of popular producer Allu Aravind, Arjun has so far acted in over 20 films, including blockbusters such as Arya, Bunny, Happy, Desamuduru and Badrinath and raced himself into superstardom. 

Arjun, who has a huge fan following in other Indian states, especially in Kerala, has plans to release his movies in regional languages on the same day it is released in Telugu. "That is what I am looking at. 
My fans especially from other states like Kerala have to wait for a long time before it is released in Malayalam. That will change from now on. They can now look forward to see my movies dubbed in Malayalam and released on the same day as in Telugu," Arjun added.

1 comment:

  1. After checking out a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously like your technique of writing a blog.

    I book marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please
    visit my website too and tell me how you feel.

    Also visit my website; Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft iOS download

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...