Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I’m Loving Being a Dad: Bunny


This Father's day is extra special for Allu Arjun, it's his first as a dad.The star seems to be loving his new real life role. He reckons "fatherhood is a natural progression and the next stage after marriage." 

Admittedly, he hasn't yet found the words to express exactly the incredible feeling of becoming a father. "It's an incredible feeling! I was very emotional after seeing Ayaan. I'm glad that I was there with Sneha and not working somewhere on that day. My first reaction was "Oh my God it's a boy!" I was stunned, confused, tensed, but I could sense that amazing feeling." 

The actor confesses to having had jitters about holding the baby in his hands. "I had waited for a few days before I could get a feel of him. But the first time when I took him into my hands, boy, it was a very sweet feeling and I'm going to treasure those moments for life," he says. Ayaan, is the first boy in the 'gen next' of the Allu family (his brother Bobby has a girl) and the entire family is elated. 

"He's everybody's favourite in the family," shares the actor who isn't yet sure who Ayaan's taken on more — him or Sneha? "I think it's too early to talk about the features because they keep changing as the baby grows up (laughs)," he says. 

The actor did not want to pick the name on the basis of the child's horoscope, as is the norm in traditional Telugu families. "I wanted it to be a Hindu name that has a modern ring to it so that it's easy for others to pronounce. So I named him Ayaan," explains Arjun, who's always looking to spend time with the family. 

The actor reckons many have started calling son Ayaan his lucky charm. "Race Gurram, the biggest hit of my career, came exactly a week after he was born. So all my friends and well-wishers keep saying that Ayaan is a lucky charm (smiles)," says the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...