Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Bunny SMS to Sexy Heroine

Bunny SMS to Sexy Heroine
Allu Arjun is a friendly guy who spends lot of time enjoying. He has a big friends circle in industry and nevertheless, majority of them are going to be babes. His association with Deeksha Seth started from ‘Vedam,’ a hit film where in they even had a lip kiss. Bunny is still in touch with Deeksha and this is what the actress shared when revealing the information on her Bollywood film ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil.’
‘I am doing heroine in this film after going through a long tutorial in Hyderabad to learn the Telugu language. After 100 days of rigorous classes, then I got the call from Hindi. Recently, the trailer of ‘Lekar Hum Deewana Dil’ is released and the response I received from my friends in Telugu is good. Bunny, my dear messaged me a SMS stating that trailer is looking good and I’ve grown up as an actor. Same do applies for Manchu Lakshmi, Prabhas, Raviteja appreciated my work,’ Deeksha informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...