Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Puri Interview about Bunny & Pawan

Alexander Skarsgard
 

 
In the latest interview Puri said that 'I'm not in a happy space with Pawan Kalyan. I may never direct him again - I'm not on talking terms with him! In fact, after Badri I never wanted to work with him after again. I don't want to reveal anything more. I don't want to upset Allu Arjun, who I'm going to work with again".

thi is really a shocking new to Pawan fans on the Pawan deceleration against puri. Sources say, everything went on well until the release of 'CGRT'. The controversy erupted over the Telangana connection and the incidents like attack on office of Puri office has widened the gap between the actor and the director

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...