Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Julayi Rock Steady in 4th Week as Well

'Julayi' Rock Steady in 4th Week as well
Stylish Star Allu Arjun's 'Julayi' has done excellent business all over the world where the movie was released. The movie's collections are strong in 4th week as well. For instance, if Nellore area is taken into consideration, the movie has collected a share of Rs.1.20,100 on its 25th day. The district share of the movie for 25 days is Rs.1,37,49,787. Meanwhile, the movie collected a share of Rs.12,52,187 on the third week in the area.
Sizzling beauty Ileana has paired up with Allu Arjun in this movie. Devi Sri Prasad's tunes made the movie a musical hit. Trivikram has directed this movie while the movie was produced by Radhakrishna on Haarika and Hassine Creations.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    My web site: swimwear for women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...