Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Bunny Seems to Conquer the South !

Allu Arjun seems to conquer the South !
 
Allu Arjun after Julayi’s success seems to be no looking back , He has a very far ambitions which would take him some where if they are fulfilled making him one more Rajini kanth of south cinema.
Allu Arjun says , “I want to conquer the South. I treat it as one large industry because apart from my reach in Andhra Pradesh, I have a good fan base in Karnataka and Kerala. I want to slowly work on the Tamil Nadu market as well. I am well-versed with the language, I grew up in Chennai. So, in the next five years, I want to cast my net across the south. It’ll be one big market for me, and I will operate with Andhra Pradesh as my core base. ” he adds..
while critics says, Bunny is still a jack of all trades master of none, He has to make his presence in Tollywood strong then bet for other woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...