Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Bunny is a Great Fan of Mohanlal Sir, Reveals Allu Sirish


Malayalam actor Mohanlal's upcoming film 1971 Beyond Borders is slated to release on Friday. Directed by Major Ravi and produced by Haneef Mohammed, the war-thriller stars Mohanlal in dual roles as the father-son duo — Major Sahadevan and Major Mahadevan.

1971 Beyond Borders also marks the Malayalam debut of Telugu superstar Allu Arjun's brother and actor Allu Sirish. Allu Sirish will be seen donning the role of a Tamilian soldier in the film. The Kotha Janta actor is paired opposite Srushti Dange in the film, who also marks the Malayalam debut with 1971 Beyond Borders.

In a recent interview, Allu Sirish stated that Allu Arjun is a great fan of Mohanlal. He also added that after the release, 1971 Beyond Borders will remembered as one of the best ever war dramas made in Indian Cinema.

"I have heard a lot about Mohanlal sir from my brother Allu Arjun. He is a great fan of Mohanlal sir. Everybody calls him a magical actor and me too witnessed that magic of him while I was working with him in 1971 Beyond Borders. He is the most humble person I have ever met in my life and the way he took care of me and made me feel comfortable was amazing. After the release, 1971 Beyond Borders will be remembered as one of the best ever war dramas made in Indian Cinema", Allu Sirish said.

1971 Beyond Borders also stars Asha Sharath, Bollywood actor Arunodhay Singh, Renji Panicker, Saiju Kurup, Priyanka Agrawal, Srushti Dange, Neha Khan and Zoya Zayed Khan.

1 comment:

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...