Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Don't Know What I am Speaking!: Bunny


Allu Arjun got very emotional after interacting with the wife of slain Producer Sekhar Babu Today. He wasn't even able to speak properly because of the kind of emotions he has been going through.

Speaking to media persons, Bunny said: 'Sekhar Babu garu has passed away. He is a Producer. When we were kids, He producer 'Mutha Metri'. He also produced several other films. More than a Producer, He is a very close family friend of ours. When we were in Chennai, His Family Members were our Neighbours. His Wife & Children…we all grew up together. Soon after hearing the message of his demise, I felt very sad. Sekhar Babu is no more...his wife, aunty…it's really painful to watch her like that! I don't know what I am speaking, I knew I'm not speaking correctly but I have no words to express my feelings. When I hold her hand, Aunty asked Me, 'Why should I live any longer?'. It's so painful…I urged her not to speak in such a manner. Sekhar Babu's Son Kishore and Lavanya were our family friends…I have met them after several years. I wish the entire family condolences'. 

Although Allu Arjun might have committed few mistakes while speaking, One could still understand the emotion behind the outburst. People would respect him even more from now for feeling/sharing the grief of bereaved family. Stylish Star...You have touched Many Hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...