Bunny Fans Portal

Visit My New Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Bunny Scolded Nandini Reddy

Stylish Star Allu Arjun is known for his fantastic nature when it comes to appreciating films of other heroes and other directors.

The other day he has publicly declared that he liked "Kshanam" very well and heaped praises over the content. 

Speaking with media, director Nandini Reddy revealed that when she's lying low after the flop show of Jabardasth, it is Bunny who first called her.

"He called me one day and asked me to meet him. He scolded me for sitting silent and not writing anything just because of the of one flop. He inspired me to write new stories and narrate them to him. He used to share his opinion over them and push me. That's a huge help for mental recovery", says Nandini Reddy. 

Nandini's latest movie "Kalyana Vaibhogame" is hitting cinemas this Friday, March 4th 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...